Navigate your way through the complexities of international logistics
Customs brokerage in the UAE is something that requires a great deal of caution and care. This is why handling the entire customs clearance in Dubai by yourself is never advisable. It's a legal and time-consuming affair that can increase your risk of errors and loss if done improperly.
With proven industry expertise, we know the ins and outs of the legalities and technicalities involved in the regulatory process. Our certified customs brokerage specialists navigate your way through the complexities of international logistics through our in-depth knowledge and experience. Acting as the agent on your behalf, we are entrusted by the customs authorities to ensure your goods comply and all documentations are in place to get them into the country. This gives you peace of mind that all your customs-related needs are taken care of.
Why you need a customs broker
- Has practical experience and expertise in local trade laws
- Provides the importer with guidance and advice regarding the permissions and approvals required for inbound trade
- Evaluates products that must be cleared and ensures their compliance with the necessary regulations
- Registers entry of the goods with customs authorities
- Reduces lead time through expedited and efficient clearance procedures, enabling the goods to be made available for sale quickly
- Prevents the shipment’s demurrages or penalties
- Safeguards you from any legal bearings that arise from non-compliance due to unawareness of customs laws
- Utilises an e-clearance facility, which streamlines the procedures through paperless communication
- Issues a copy of the customs entry, including the receipts of duties paid for customs clearance